Join Us!!

Don't miss me on WARE1250 am on the Karen Trainor Show every Friday at 9:00 for Tips,Talk & me The Recipe Detective!



It's an hour of Fun in the morning !!!



Sit back grab a cup of coffee and join in on the Fun!!



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gadget Reviews

If you have a product you would like me to review please drop us a line on what it is and we can research for you..
If you are looking for something special for your kitchen and want to know what the best deal around is let me know and I will find it for you!!
If you are a company and would like us to review your products and promote them or if you have a special deal pass it my way and I will get it out there!!

Kitchen Gadgets are my game!!!

You can email me at lussierdebbi@aol.com for more information on our program.

No comments:

Post a Comment