Join Us!!

Don't miss me on WARE1250 am on the Karen Trainor Show every Friday at 9:00 for Tips,Talk & me The Recipe Detective!



It's an hour of Fun in the morning !!!



Sit back grab a cup of coffee and join in on the Fun!!



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Count down!!

Alright so we know that we are counting down the days till Christmas and then New Years!
So we know that this is just the end to a new beginning.
Then we are thinking of what we are going to make for these holidays and all the ones that follow.
Will it be homemade or store bought?
 Will I have time or ask for help?
Will I get that special gadget I need for Christmas?
Well I think that there are so many  ways you can plan and so many things you can do to get you through those times coming and beyond!
Simple is always best and you can do it with elegance!
Don't take on more than you can Handle and if you have kids it is the perfect time to have family time with them even the young ones can be helpful if directed ..
So don't stress take a breath and enjoy all the upcoming Holidays!
Wishing all a Merry Christmas & Peace on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment